Pendle Bike Racks Lifetime Guarantee
At Pendle Bike Racks we take pride in the bike racks that we produce and sell to you. We believe that our bike racks are of the highest quality and as such we offer a lifetime guarantee on them to the original owner.
The Pendle Bike Racks Lifetime Guarantee will cover all defects in the materials or workmanship used in the production of our bike racks. This means that if you buy a Pendle Bike Rack from us, we will replace it, free of charge if there is a manufacturing defect, for the entire time that you own the bike rack.
What you must do on purchase
You must retain dated proof of purchase in case of a future claim. If you bought your product from one of our stockists, please provide dated proof of purchase with your claim.
What we will do
In the event that there is a defect (subject to the limitations and exclusions detailed below), Pendle Bike Racks reserves the right, at its sole option, to:
- Repair the product;
- Replace the product if the damage or defect cannot be repaired; or
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace it with the same model.
What we do not cover
The Pendle Bike Racks Lifetime Guarantee, does not cover defects that have arisen due to:
- Normal wear and tear. This means that your warranty won’t apply where the product has simply worn out or failed through general use.
- Abuse and cosmetic damage.
- Defects that have arisen due to factors outside of Pendle Bike Racks control. These include, but are not limited to:
- failure to assemble or mount the product correctly in accordance with Pendle Bike Racks written instructions, guidelines and safety text;
- failure to maintain and care for the product correctly;
- damage caused by accident
- use of the product for abnormal activities or for purposes other than what it is designed for.
The Pendle Bike Lifetime Guarantee will also be void if the product is modified or altered in any way.
Except as provided in this Guarantee, Pendle Bike Racks and its employees and agents, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including incidental and consequential loss or damage) caused by negligence or default.
What to do if you need to claim
If you ordered directly from Pendle Bike Racks and find yourself needing to bring a claim, then you will need to:
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing information about the failure;
- clean the bike rack and make it available for collection;
If you bought your product from one of our stockists, please contact them in the first instance to discuss your issue as the guarantee remains with them as the original owner.
You must not try and repair the damage in any way as this may affect the validity of the Guarantee
If you are not the original owner of the product, then you will not be able to bring a claim under the Pendle Bike Racks Lifetime Guarantee.
This guarantee applies to purchases completed from 1 January 2021 onwards and cannot be applied to purchases made before this date.