ErgoRack Roof-mounted Cycle Carrier
ErgoRack: Lightweight, versatile and strong
Stylish steel frame, roof bar fittings and fork mount holder provide uncompromising strength and stability. Our roof racks are built to last with many of our customers using Pendle products for decades. Our whopping 23kg capacity makes the ErgoRack perfect for e-bikes too.
It's time to free your bike from the shed and take the road less travelled!
Pendle Bike Racks - Strong. Simple. Safe.
- The front mount and rear holder are designed to stay on the vehicle.
- You only need to set up your roof rack once.
- Quick and easy to load and maintaining a secure fit to the car in transit.
- Easy-to-adjust rear wheel holder fits a wide selection of different wheelbases.
- Rapid off-vehicle storage solution with our wall bracket.
Our axle mounting point can cope with a range of wheel fixing types - select the one to suit your bike and we'll include the correct adaptors with your ErgoRack (spare/different sizes adaptors are available as spares).
Fix your bike to the main body of your Roof Rack at a height that is comfortable for you - be it on the floor or on a surface such as a workbench or table. From this point your bike is a rigid object - no more flapping handlebars to deal with! This transforms the ergonomics of lifting the bike on to your car, minimising the risk of personal injury and bodywork damage.
Strap down back wheel into the adjustable wheel tray and you are ready to load.
To load, simply lift the assembly onto your roof and engage the front bracket into the anodised precision milled aluminium front holder and secure with the single allen bolt. Slot the rear fin into the rear holder and tighten up with thumb bolts. Front wheel in the boot and off you go!
Tandem or Long wheelbase bike?
No problem! Our new ErgoRack Tandem Adaptor (sold separately) simply bolts onto the main body of the ErgoRack and you have the perfect rack for you!
No problem! Order a Storage Mount and fix it to your wall. When you've finished riding, simply lift your ErgoRack off the car with the bike still attached, and slot straight into the your extra Front Mount. Done!!
You'll be ready to go whenever adventure calls. Removing and loading your bike is quick and easy.
- Maximum Rack Load: 23kg
- Unloaded Rack Weight: 4.5kg (including mountings)
- QR, 15mm boost and 15/20mm fork axle adaptors available.
- Fits wheelbases up to 1350mm.
- Fits most tyre widths.
- Fabricated from high tensile steel.
- Zinc Plated and powder coated in metallic Storm Grey.
- Small parts precision machined aluminium, anodised Pendle Orange.
- T-Track mount plates 20mm wide, 4mm thick.
Important note: please follow manual handling guidance when lifting the loaded rack onto your vehicle. Do not attempt to load unless you are capable of doing so.